Blog Archive

Monday, February 18, 2008

"I" ...is it just an Alphabet?

Millions of people livin on this planet we call earth... yet...how many do we
know by the name?..we r like frogs in a well ..but the question is...how big is
this well??....we earthlings r in a sort of well too...attached to earth...bound by
the laws of physics...cuz we know they r true...they are practical laws..they
do Work!...and unfortunately...we havent yet found a frame in which they fail...
So..we Believe and dont dare to question them anymore....sad... I feel like
am tied... cuz of the thoughts of some Great people... but... what are human thoughts
anyway??? who really cares about them apart from us earthlings??.. why do we
seem to like the idea of being important in this Big-Bang soup...??..why do we
even think??.. maybe cuz that is sumthin we were made to do..by years of evolution..
we think...... n so we are!
We often hear children wishin they could have wings & fly...how often do
we hear the grown-ups say the same??... dats cuz we know we cant do it..on earth..
due to the laws of nature...heck.. y?..... cant we even dream without being constrained
by these laws??... I wanna have a better view of myself...from some another frame...
were nobody is bound by any strings....where we dont feel like puppets who go back to
the same box from where they came... I wanna Break-Free.....like get out of my own
skin....and fly...at a speed which is a multiple of the speed of light...i wanna see my life..
in slow motion...i wanna Rewind to the past n make a lot of rectifications..i wanna
Fast-forward to future...and see whats in store fer me...i wanna be able to live
my life my way.... I wanna Feel Like GOD! ............. I do.

No comments: