Blog Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2008

"V" For Vendetta!

Did sumthin i never believed i could even in my wildest Dreams! Mask-man i was.... talkin in disguise....that strongly reminds me of a movie "V" for Vendetta. Yup...I felt wat it felt to be "V".
But there was a difference....."V" fought to change the Governments' Attitude...to do people good.... I was just being selfish I guess. Dunno...how many more times will i wear the same Mask...cuz its a temptation...wish i won't ever do that again.Felt her in a good mood fer the first time in 4-5 years....Talked like we never knew each-other.... Didnt have to explain my past mistakes... felt like i did the biggest mistake of my life....screwing-up our relationship 4 yrs back.
But Great Men say...."He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery." .I did...n i made a discovery or two....the problem is the contradicting nature of the discoveries.Dunno which one to follow....Helpless?....nope....Hopeless...haha...yeah...thats the truth....the relationship is a hopeless one now....n i ain't doing the same mistakes again.Told her....not to look out fer my identity....not worth it....cuz grass alwayz looks greener on the other side....don't walk across n spoil the view. ...So...fer now....."V" in me is goin fer hibernation...until...she wakes him up.
"V" did what Aodrulez could'nt do.... n Thanks a ton fer that!

No comments: